Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome!!

A big "Hey" out to all Ya'll!  

I know - I'm not in Tennessee anymore but I love that Southern welcome because it includes one and all.  And that's what I hope to do on this blog - share my musings on food, fun tidbits and life in general with one and all and make you feel welcome to share your comments.  Hopefully once you have found me you will find my little ol' blog to be entertaining, educational and edifying and choose to tell your friends to come on over and "join" me too.    : )

6 comments:

  1. Great start! I am particularly looking forward to the "recipe" part! I am always looking for new ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you Michelle!! You always have a way with words. You are so creative and talented I can't wait to see the posts! Happy 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok - what's this week's special recipe. I'm ready to get cooking with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found a great Cranberry Orange Bread recipe made with Greek yogurt. I'll let you know how it turns out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. baking cranberry orange bread now. batter is yummy. if i wanted coarse decorative sugar on top do i add that towards the end of the baking time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. my mini loaves look great. smell great. but alas they are more gummy than bread like and I don't really like that. Why do you think they are like that?

    ReplyDelete