Sunday, February 5, 2012

5 magic words . . .


Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!

It'll cure what ails ya and make ya happy!  Or it could be just me.

The taste brings back memories of my childhood.  It was my favorite flavor for years and years.  And somewhere around the age of 12 a friend down the beach introduced me to mint chocolate chip ice cream in a mug with a shot or two of cold coffee on top.  Mocha mint in the land before flavored creamers.  In a word - YUM!  And the memory of sitting on that porch attached to the garage apartment with the warm breeze drifting across us as we sat in those old wooden and canvas sling chairs with a hand wrapped around an icy mug of deliciousness.  Please excuse me while I take a little walk down memory lane . . .

Peace out, ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment